Arthur Snijders Regional Director
The Eurasia Region is large, diverse, and complicated. It includes all of Europe, where currently there are four phase three districts and several new areas such as Hungary and Poland.
It includes all the former Soviet Union where currently there are four organized districts and substantial growth in membership.
It includes the Middle East which is having wonderful success in reaching new areas in that region.
It includes South Asia with over 1.4 billion people and now with 12 organized districts.
Sixteen countries have been opened for the Church of the Nazarene in the past eight years.
Our mission is “to develop indigenous, interdependent, self supporting churches in the Wesleyan-Arminian tradition”. And that is happening through local leaders, educational institutions, compassionate ministries programs, and leadership development.
Missionaries in this region
- Aguilar, Danilo and Emily
- Almeida, Fernando and Liliana
- Arnold, Klaus and Martina
- Bowes, Heidi
- Firestone, Brad and Nancy
- Glendenning, Martin and Cezi
- Gschwandtner, Hermann and Brigitte
- Haines, John
- Herndon, Josh and Shannon
- Himmelwright, Kyle and Jayme
- Hudson, Michael and Tamara
- Jara, Trino and Anna
- Ketchum, Brian and Erin